Re: [E_Rapier] RE: Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
      On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
      > call and make reservations today.

      I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
      the end of the day. Sorry :-(

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
        Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
        be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
        sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
        please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

        Thank you!

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
          Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

          Eyrny
        • Kathryn Halliday
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
            Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

            ~ Kathryn Halliday

            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            From: kgormanshaw@...
            Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400