RE: [E_Rapier] RE: Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
      I'll need to be heading home after the practice so I'll have to take a raincheck.

      Mateo

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
        On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:
        > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
        > call and make reservations today.

        I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
        the end of the day. Sorry :-(

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
          Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
          be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
          sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
          please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

          Thank you!

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
            Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

            Eyrny
          • Kathryn Halliday
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
              Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

              ~ Kathryn Halliday

              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              From: kgormanshaw@...
              Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400