RE: [E_Rapier] RE: Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
      That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
      call and make reservations today.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
        I'll need to be heading home after the practice so I'll have to take a raincheck.

        Mateo

        Reclaim your name @... or @rocketmail. com. Get your new email address

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
          On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          <evedave1@...> wrote:
          > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
          > call and make reservations today.

          I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
          the end of the day. Sorry :-(

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
            Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
            be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
            sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
            please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

            Thank you!

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
              Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

              Eyrny
            • Kathryn Halliday
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
                Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

                ~ Kathryn Halliday

                To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                From: kgormanshaw@...
                Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400