RE: Impending Fencing Megapractice

  • T Booth
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7 5:32 AM
      Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See you all Sunday.

      Tadc
      Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
      AKA
      Tyler Booth

      Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address now! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7 5:49 AM
        That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
        call and make reservations today.

        Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See
        you all Sunday.

        Tadc
        Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
        AKA
        Tyler Booth

        Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address
        now! Go to http://ca.promos <http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/>
        yahoo.com/jacko/

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7 9:42 AM
          I'll need to be heading home after the practice so I'll have to take a raincheck.

          Mateo

          Reclaim your name @... or @rocketmail. com. Get your new email address

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7 9:49 AM
            On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            <evedave1@...> wrote:
            > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
            > call and make reservations today.

            I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
            the end of the day. Sorry :-(

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7 10:08 AM
              Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
              be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
              sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
              please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

              Thank you!

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 11 3:23 PM
                Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

                Eyrny
              • Kathryn Halliday
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 11 6:23 PM
                  Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

                  ~ Kathryn Halliday

                  To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                  From: kgormanshaw@...
                  Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400