RE: [E_Rapier] Re: Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6 1:38 PM
      Thank you!

      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Sent: April 6, 2010 4:07 PM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: Impending Fencing Megapractice

      I will be in attendance, though I'm unsure if anyone else from Ben Dunfirth
      will be attending. I will post the message once again in our Yahoo Group.

      Yoshi

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
      "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

      > From Gerrard; There will be a total of 5 ( M&M's) attending and would like
      > to have 5 spots reserved for evening meal.
      >
      > At Fool I will be teaching a class soo I hope to do some fencing however
      ..
      > ??

    • T Booth
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7 5:32 AM
        Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See you all Sunday.

        Tadc
        Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
        AKA
        Tyler Booth

        Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address now! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7 5:49 AM
          That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
          call and make reservations today.

          Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See
          you all Sunday.

          Tadc
          Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
          AKA
          Tyler Booth

          Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address
          now! Go to http://ca.promos <http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/>
          yahoo.com/jacko/

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7 9:42 AM
            I'll need to be heading home after the practice so I'll have to take a raincheck.

            Mateo

            Reclaim your name @... or @rocketmail. com. Get your new email address

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7 9:49 AM
              On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
              <evedave1@...> wrote:
              > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
              > call and make reservations today.

              I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
              the end of the day. Sorry :-(

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7 10:08 AM
                Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
                be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
                sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
                please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

                Thank you!

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 11 3:23 PM
                  Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

                  Eyrny
                • Kathryn Halliday
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 11 6:23 PM
                    Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

                    ~ Kathryn Halliday

                    To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                    From: kgormanshaw@...
                    Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400