Re: [E_Rapier] Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2010
      From Gerrard; There will be a total of 5 ( M&M's) attending and would like
      to have 5 spots reserved for evening meal.

      At Fool I will be teaching a class soo I hope to do some fencing however ..
      ??

    • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 6, 2010
        I will be in attendance, though I'm unsure if anyone else from Ben Dunfirth will be attending. I will post the message once again in our Yahoo Group.

        Yoshi

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 6, 2010
          Thank you!

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
          "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

          > From Gerrard; There will be a total of 5 ( M&M's) attending and would like
          > to have 5 spots reserved for evening meal.
          >
          > At Fool I will be teaching a class soo I hope to do some fencing however
          ..
          > ??

        • T Booth
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
            Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See you all Sunday.

            Tadc
            Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
            AKA
            Tyler Booth

            Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address now! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
              That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
              call and make reservations today.

              Looks like Trinovantia is going to be bringing up at least 8 fencers. See
              you all Sunday.

              Tadc
              Trinovantia Nova Group Rapier Marshel
              AKA
              Tyler Booth

              Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address
              now! Go to http://ca.promos <http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/>
              yahoo.com/jacko/

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
                I'll need to be heading home after the practice so I'll have to take a raincheck.

                Mateo

                Reclaim your name @... or @rocketmail. com. Get your new email address

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
                  On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
                  <evedave1@...> wrote:
                  > That is awesome. Is anyone interested in the pub afterwards? I was hoping to
                  > call and make reservations today.

                  I won't know if that will work with the kids or not, until we reach
                  the end of the day. Sorry :-(

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
                    Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
                    be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
                    sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
                    please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

                    Thank you!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
                      Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

                      Eyrny
                    • Kathryn Halliday
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
                        Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

                        ~ Kathryn Halliday

                        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                        From: kgormanshaw@...
                        Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400