Re: [ Minister Attending /More info

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      Well that is very bizarre ! Part of my message did not post ...sooo...
      Attending ....

      Coronation
      Hosted by the Canton of Caldrithig, (Kingston

      Lady Mary Memorial Tournament
      Hosted by the Barony of Rising Waters (Port Colborne ** tentative **
      FOOL 3: It's All Fun and Games
      Hosted by the Barony of Ramshaven (Kitchener, ON)

      Murder Melee XXVII
      Hosted by the Barony of Ben Dunfirth

      War of the Trillium
      Hosted by the Canton of Ard Creag