No practice in B.D. tomorrow

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 4:46 PM
      Due to march break, our normal location is closed on Monday. Therefore, we will not be hosting a practice this week in Ben Dunfirth.

      So I may be looking to go elsewhere for a good fight this week. :)

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 7:48 PM
        Der Welfengau is still a go as far as I understand. We meet on the
        University of Guelph campus Tuesday nights, 7:30 pm in room 315 of the
        MacKinnon building.