Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Break the Back of Winter

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
      Wondering how many out of town Marshalls are planning to attend. We have several fencers here in Greyfells ( including myself ) hoping to authorize in Rapier next weekend, so we're hoping for at least 2 Marshalls to turn up and put us through the authorization process.

      Thanks
      Robert Bohler
      "Ulrich of Greyfells"