Re: Septentria Baronial Investiture -- Rapier Combat?

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
      Mateo,

      It is my understanding that the space is very tight. I do not
      believe rapier is planned.

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
        Waaaa! Why can't we just not have armoured combat instead? (yea, I
        know...I'm talking crazy talk...) sigh.

        Well, we'll be there anyway. I gots heraldy stuff to do. If anyone wants to
        talk heraldy stuff, or anything else for that matter, come find us.

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
          <pout>

          I'll see you there though!

          Mateo
          --- Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

          > Mateo,
          >
          > It is my understanding that the space is very tight.
          > I do not
          > believe rapier is planned.
          >
          > Jocelyn
          >
          > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Wyatt
          > <jwyatt2@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings,
          > >
          > > Several people down Trino way have asked if there
          > is
          > > Rapier Planned for this coming weekend, in
          > addition to
          > > the Armoured Combat Tournament?
          > >
          > > In Service,
          > >
          > > Mateo

          > protection around
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
            Ya, it's sucky.. but like they say - misery loves company, if I'm not fencing, it'll be nice to be surrounded by other people likewise suffering :)

            R.

            http://mail.yahoo.com