Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at Break the Back of Winter

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
      Excellent question. I shall forward this to the Greyfells list and specifically to the autocrat.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
        Wondering how many out of town Marshalls are planning to attend. We have several fencers here in Greyfells ( including myself ) hoping to authorize in Rapier next weekend, so we're hoping for at least 2 Marshalls to turn up and put us through the authorization process.

        Thanks
        Robert Bohler
        "Ulrich of Greyfells"