Fencing at Break the Back of Winter

  • David Gotlieb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
      Greetings unto the list,

      Does anyone know what the fencing schedule might be for Break the Back in Kingston next weekend? In particular, I'm curious as to when the Baronial Champion's tourney will be held? We'll be coming in that morning raher than the night before, so I want to make sure I am there in time for the fencing.

      My thanks,

      Dafydd
    • Robert Bohler

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
          Wondering how many out of town Marshalls are planning to attend. We have several fencers here in Greyfells ( including myself ) hoping to authorize in Rapier next weekend, so we're hoping for at least 2 Marshalls to turn up and put us through the authorization process.

          Thanks
          Robert Bohler
          "Ulrich of Greyfells"