Re: [E_Rapier] Report Time Again ??

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      Greetings to all Marshals, Constables, RMiT's, and

      Gerrard is correct, it is once again report time. And
      as Eyrny has pointed out I will need Rosters filled
      out once again for each group by the Group

      We used to maintain the master roster that was updated
      by both the twice yearly reports from Group Marshals
      and the Event Reports submitted by MiC's after each
      Event. We need one of these to maintain this master
      roster, and the marshallette decided the twice yearly
      reports alone would provide a reasonable enough level
      of accuracy.

      Both Eynry and I require a reasonably accurate list of
      all the combatants and their authorizations. This is
      for my reporting purposes that occur every 4 months,
      insurance reasons (is that person qualified to do that
      activity? To that style?), and also for Eyrny's use
      when issuing new cards. The Master Roster is the THE
      official listing of what a given combatant has for
      authorizations, etc. If a card is received with more
      authorizations than listed on the Master List, and she
      can't verify through the local Marshal that the
      authorization has occurred inbetween reports, the new
      card is issued with only the authorizations listed in
      the Master Roster. This may seem a little harsh, but
      it is just a part of what keeps our Authorization
      process credible both internally and externally to
      insurance companies.

      May 1, Nov 1:
      Group Marshals or Group Constables
      Marshals of the field
      Constables of the field

      May 15, Nov 15:
      Baronial Marshals
      Baronial Contables

      June 1, Dec 1:
      Kingdom Rapier Marshal

      Canton Marshal or Canton Constable report to their
      Baronial Marshals

      Shire Marshals or Shire Constables report to the
      Kingdom Rapier Marshal

      Marshals or Contables of the Field report to your
      Baronial Marshal if you have one, otherwise report to
      the Kingdom Rapier Marshal

      Baronial Marshals or Baronial Constables report to the
      Kingdom Rapier Marshal

      RMiT's and CiT's report to your Group Marshal (or
      Baronial Marshal if you don't have a Group Marshal)
      AND to the Kingdom Rapier Marshal.

      There is a form uploaded on this Yahoo Group that has
      the information required for everyone's report. Group
      Marshals/Constables are required to also fill out and
      submit the Roster I will forward to you this weekend
      with their reports. Baronial Marshals/Constables are
      to review and combine the rosters from their Canton
      Marshals/Constables and forward me the combined roster
      for their Barony.

      ****Check with whom you're sending your report to
      ensure they get it in the format they would like to

      I don't need to see the form specifically if you are
      reporting to me, just the required information layed
      out so I can clearly read it. Paper Hardcopy by Mail,
      a Email, or a Word Document file emailed to me are the
      only formats I will accept.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      --- Gerrard <itsurnkl@...> wrote:

      > I usually update the roster as provided by the KRM.
      > That is was the group roster I was referring to:
      > i.e. " My Group Roster " . Sorry about the confusion
      > . Gerrard

      Do You Yahoo!?