Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Massacre Fencing Plans

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
      Yeah, I was hoping for more details on what kind of tournament, or
      when the moot is that Albrecht is planning for.

      But Hoskuld will be fencing, so I guess the details aren't so important now :-)

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
        The moot is actually planned for Winter War. I won't be attending SVDM as
        we'll be prepping for Asa's birthday party.

        Yeah, I was hoping for more details on what kind of tournament, or
        when the moot is that Albrecht is planning for.

        But Hoskuld will be fencing, so I guess the details aren't so important now
        :-)

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
          Ah, so Hoskuld was confused on that one :-)
          I'm sure you'll make a wonderful birthday party!

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2010
            Hell all,
            Just a quick note of thanks to THL Gareth for hosting a fun, relaxed rapier list at massacare; and for the deliteful penut butter cookies.