Massacre Fencing Plans

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2010
      What are the plans for Saturday fencing at St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
        Saturday schedule is on the website

        http://swanskeep.webs.com/svdmeventschedules.htm

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
          Yeah, I was hoping for more details on what kind of tournament, or
          when the moot is that Albrecht is planning for.

          But Hoskuld will be fencing, so I guess the details aren't so important now :-)

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
            The moot is actually planned for Winter War. I won't be attending SVDM as
            we'll be prepping for Asa's birthday party.

            Yeah, I was hoping for more details on what kind of tournament, or
            when the moot is that Albrecht is planning for.

            But Hoskuld will be fencing, so I guess the details aren't so important now
            :-)

            Eyrny

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12, 2010
              Ah, so Hoskuld was confused on that one :-)
              I'm sure you'll make a wonderful birthday party!

              Eyrny

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2010
                Hell all,
                Just a quick note of thanks to THL Gareth for hosting a fun, relaxed rapier list at massacare; and for the deliteful penut butter cookies.