Gogeous Gorget / Val Day / Winter War

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2010
      Warmest of greetings from Gerrard:
      They are done !
      One of which will be up for the Daughters of the North Draw being held at Winter War.
      The other will be displayed at Valentines Day Massacre.
      Just think you could very well be the proud owner of an Uber Gorget.
      So bring your coin ... your paper ... steal from granny if you must to make this gorget yours !!

      Apparently a fair number of youts ( Youths ) will be attending ... so fence or make toys.... uuuggghhh !!

      We cant post pictures in this system ... can we ??

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
        This is a yahoo group so if you travel to the main page at Yahoo, you can post a picture in the files folder available to everyone there. In fact, I believe that a copy of the rapier combat rules can be found in there too!

        Cainder

        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Kelly Wyatt
        k.wyatt59@...
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^

        To: ;

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
          Using a newish camera ( Translation ... Pictures are as good as I could get
          )
          I thought digital was supposed to be easy !!

          I have created an Gorget Album within this Yahoo Group.
          So if you want to have a peek.
          Go to this Yahoo Group.
          Sign in.
          View Gorget Album.