SAINT VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE ~ Fencing

  • Gareth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
      I am unsure of arrival time friday.
      How ever with space available and fencers arround all you need is a marshal. So have at it and enjoy.

      Saturday we will be having a few fun Tournys.
      We will have inspections at 10. Id like to start the first tourney at 11.

      And we will move through the day as time and attendence allows.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
        What kind of tourneys? Anything cut & thrust?

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
          They don't specifically have to be C&T tourneys to play C&T. If your
          opponent and you are authorized and appropriately armoured you can fight any
          bout in any tourney using C&T as long as it's not a melee.

          Albrecht

          (C&T Junky)

          _____