Skeldergate rapier practice - January 7, 2010

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Greetings and a very happy new year to all!

      Regretfully my RL work schedule has taken a 'skip' and I will be unable to attend the year's first practice at Skeldergate.  Gareth unfortunately also has other commitments so if you'd to play rapier, make sure to bring along a marshal!  (and a box of donuts).

      I look forward to seeing the Skeldergate regulars the following week and (hopefully) many of my fellow fencers at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre in February.

      In service,
      Rusalka