Rapier at St. Valentine's Day Massacre

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009

      I have just been informed errrr.. requested to.. act as the MiC at the upcoming St. Valentine's Day Massacre, as Lady Robin will not be avaialble to fulfill that duty.

      I am as yet completely unprepared what so ever for this event, and haven't really so much as even taken a look at the schedule, however, there will be fencing, and tournaments, and possibly even prizes to be had come day of.  The one thing that I am well aware of is that there will be space and lots of it.  Depending on the layout, and our proximity to other groups, we might even be able to play with RBGs, but don't yet hold your breath.  Regardless, there will be meelee, because well, there can be.

      In the meantime, I would appreciate an advanced heads up from any/all area marshals if they require time/space/marshals for re/authorizations so that those can be scheduled in.

      Looking forward to seeing many of you in February!

      in service,
      Rusalka