Re: Fight Practice 21 December 2009 Rising Waters - P0sted from the Ealdormere List

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2009
      POSTED FROM THE EALDORMERE LIST!

      Greetings and salutations all,

      I know it is late but we can accomodate at least 10 fencers if there are
      any interested at this late juncture. If you are interested could you please
      email me at shardie@... so that I can tell her excellency Aibhiline and
      Lady Findabhair that there will be fencers.

      Lake St Armouries
      81 Lake St, St Catharines
      6:30pm-12:00am

      Dmitri