Re: Fight Practice 21 December 2009 Rising Waters - P0sted from the Ealdormere List

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2009
      I had hoped to go, but I was told there was no room for us there.

      Yoshi

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2009
        POSTED FROM THE EALDORMERE LIST!

        Greetings and salutations all,

        I know it is late but we can accomodate at least 10 fencers if there are
        any interested at this late juncture. If you are interested could you please
        email me at shardie@... so that I can tell her excellency Aibhiline and
        Lady Findabhair that there will be fencers.

        Lake St Armouries
        81 Lake St, St Catharines
        6:30pm-12:00am

        Dmitri