Re: Fight Practice 21 December 2009 Rising Waters - P0sted from the Ealdormere List

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15, 2009
      It has nothing to do with testing the waters. There is much more to it then that, and if there are to many people Dmiti can get into trouble with his unit.

      and there is one active fencer in the Barony, and now that she is not longer Baroness and she has decidd to fence even if her leg is killing her, she will be out more.

      aibhilin

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2009
        An expert speaks :-) Sorry for forgetting you Aibhilin!

        Eyrny

        On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Leslie <leslie.falzone@...> wrote:
        > It has nothing to do with testing the waters. There is much more to it then that, and if there are to many people Dmiti can get into trouble with his unit.
        >
        > and there is one active fencer in the Barony, and now that she is not longer Baroness and she has decidd to fence even if her leg is killing her, she will be out more.
        >
        > aibhilin
        >

        > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> What she said!
        >>
        >> --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@> wrote:

        >> > They're testing the waters.  Rising Waters doesn't have any active
        >> > fencers of their own (as far as I know), so if a lot of people are
        >> > enthusiastic about going they'll open it up to that, if there are only
        >> > a couple of interested parties it's probably not worth doing.
        >> >
        >> > Eyrny

      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2009
          I had hoped to go, but I was told there was no room for us there.

          Yoshi

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2009
            POSTED FROM THE EALDORMERE LIST!

            Greetings and salutations all,

            I know it is late but we can accomodate at least 10 fencers if there are
            any interested at this late juncture. If you are interested could you please
            email me at shardie@... so that I can tell her excellency Aibhiline and
            Lady Findabhair that there will be fencers.

            Lake St Armouries
            81 Lake St, St Catharines
            6:30pm-12:00am

            Dmitri