Re: Mega Fencing Practice

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
      I'm in. :) And I'm sure I can bring a few from my group with me as well.

      Yoshi

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
        From Gerrard: Hmmm depends on the weather !
        By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
          Peter Clark Hall is in the University Centre of the University of Guelph.
          I'm not sure of the exact address but it is fairly findable on campus. I
          will post a map and directions if I can get this thing to come together.

          By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

          Thanks!

        • Samantha
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
            Providing I can get myself up there, I am totally in!!!

            Brenna

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
              I thought Lions didn't LURK!

              Jocelyn
              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

              > You guys have fun....I think the commute would be a bit rough
              > Robert
              > still lurking

            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
                Of course we do-how else can we get near our prey...
                (yes there is a Thompson's Gazelle  reference in there-think back to silly games in other kingdoms)
                Robert
                wanders off for another nap