Next UGMRS/Der Welfengau Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009

      This is just a quick note on the next meeting of the University of Guelph
      Medieval and Renaissance Society/Canton of Der Welfengau. We will be having
      one final meeting this year on Tuesday, December 15th, 7:30 pm in UC 103.

      There will be a fencing practice as well as a practical demonstration of the
      cut and construction of Renaissance clothing given by THL Asa Gormsdottir.
      This will include a dress and doublet fitting. If I could get some fencers
      out to the practice that would be great as there is a minor combatant
      attending with his parent so they can see what it's all about.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht/David