Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Mega Fencing Practice

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
      You guys have fun....I think the commute would be a bit rough
      Robert
      still lurking

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
        I'm in. :) And I'm sure I can bring a few from my group with me as well.

        Yoshi

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
          From Gerrard: Hmmm depends on the weather !
          By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
            Peter Clark Hall is in the University Centre of the University of Guelph.
            I'm not sure of the exact address but it is fairly findable on campus. I
            will post a map and directions if I can get this thing to come together.

            By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

            Thanks!

          • Samantha
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
              Providing I can get myself up there, I am totally in!!!

              Brenna

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
                I thought Lions didn't LURK!

                Jocelyn
                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                > You guys have fun....I think the commute would be a bit rough
                > Robert
                > still lurking

              • David Whitford
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
                  Of course we do-how else can we get near our prey...
                  (yes there is a Thompson's Gazelle  reference in there-think back to silly games in other kingdoms)
                  Robert
                  wanders off for another nap