Re: Mega Fencing Practice

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
      Definatley interested

      Jocelyn

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper" <evedave1@...> wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >
      > With the success of the really big fencing/fighting practice in Ben Dunfirth
      > I was wondering if anyone be interested in something similar at the end of
      > January (Sunday, January 31st, 2010)in Der Welfengau.
      >
      > As a student group we have free access to a rather large site, Peter Clark
      > Hall, in the University Centre. It has a big central space and some side
      > spaces that can be partitioned off. We haven't booked anything yet; I just
      > wanted to see if the interest was there for a big practice. I know late
      > January isn't the best time for travelling but it is relatively event free
      > (just 12th Night mid-month) and February is pretty full.
      >
      > Please let me know what you think and I can see if I can get the ball
      > rolling.
      >
      > Yours in Service
      >
      > Albrecht

    • David Whitford
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
        You guys have fun....I think the commute would be a bit rough
        Robert
        still lurking

        > With the success of the really big fencing/fighting practice in Ben Dunfirth
        > I was wondering if anyone be interested in something similar at the end of
        > January (Sunday, January 31st, 2010)in Der Welfengau.
        >
        > As a student group we have free access to a rather large site, Peter Clark
        > Hall, in the University Centre. It has a big central space and some side
        > spaces that can be partitioned off. We haven't booked anything yet; I just
        > wanted to see if the interest was there for a big practice. I know late
        > January isn't the best time for travelling but it is relatively event free
        > (just 12th Night mid-month) and February is pretty full.
        >
        > Please let me know what you think and I can see if I can get the ball
        > rolling.
        >
        > Yours in Service

      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
          I'm in. :) And I'm sure I can bring a few from my group with me as well.

          Yoshi

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
            From Gerrard: Hmmm depends on the weather !
            By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

            Thanks!

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
              Peter Clark Hall is in the University Centre of the University of Guelph.
              I'm not sure of the exact address but it is fairly findable on campus. I
              will post a map and directions if I can get this thing to come together.

              By the way what is the actual address of the site ?

              Thanks!

            • Samantha
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
                Providing I can get myself up there, I am totally in!!!

                Brenna

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
                  I thought Lions didn't LURK!

                  Jocelyn
                  --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                  > You guys have fun....I think the commute would be a bit rough
                  > Robert
                  > still lurking

                • David Whitford
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 13, 2009
                    Of course we do-how else can we get near our prey...
                    (yes there is a Thompson's Gazelle  reference in there-think back to silly games in other kingdoms)
                    Robert
                    wanders off for another nap