RE: [E_Rapier] What a day!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      Envy, Envy, Envy, Envy! Did I mention I was envious? Please let me know when
      you plan to do this again and I will be there.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
        It was AWESOME! Single fighting, Warlord tourny, Rez tourney, cut & thrust, 28 fencers....Let's do it again!

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
          My ride home ( 2.5 hours ) was a constant stream of happy conversation
          about the event !! So yes !!!