What a day!

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009

      I wanted to take a little bit of time and thank everyone who made it out to our super duper rapier practice today. I got nothing but positive feedback, and questions about when we could do this again! Another day, sometime this upcoming winter is in the works, I will keep you posted. I'm happy to say that we had 28 fencers out today! We held several different types of melees, alot of single fencing of course, and a re-authorization.

      Many many thank yous go to Lady Master Kaylah for getting the site for us, and also to the many marshals who helped out during the melees.

      For those of you that made it, I again thank you for being there. For those of you that could not, we hope to see you the next time we do this.

      Wassail!!

      Yours in Service,

      Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
        Envy, Envy, Envy, Envy! Did I mention I was envious? Please let me know when
        you plan to do this again and I will be there.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
          It was AWESOME! Single fighting, Warlord tourny, Rez tourney, cut & thrust, 28 fencers....Let's do it again!

          Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
            My ride home ( 2.5 hours ) was a constant stream of happy conversation
            about the event !! So yes !!!