UGMRS/Der Welfengau Dessert Revel & Fencing Practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009

      This is a quick reminder that the last meeting for this semester of the
      University of Guelph Medieval and Renaissance Society will be this coming
      Tuesday, December 8th at 7:30 pm in UC 103.

      We are planning to have a Dessert Revel in combination with the usual
      fencing practice so people are welcome to bring sweet treats to the meeting.
      We will bring as much garb as possible so people can dress in a medieval
      fashion and people who have their own garb are encouraged to bring it along.

      Thank you to those who came out for Movie Night last week, especially Eric
      who was kind enough to lend us his TV for the evening. I hope everyone
      enjoyed the movie and if anyone has any suggestions for future medieval or
      Renaissance flicks, please let me know.

      See you there!

      Albrecht/David