Re: [E_Rapier] I Need Your Help

  • Bob Roberts
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26, 2009
      This is a scam.It was in the news recently. The scammers find names or even make them up in order to make distress mails asking for reasonable amounts of money. They actually end up making quite a bit, even if they only bilk each individual a couple of bucks. It`s really pathetic that people in the world take advantage of the good will of others. I believe that some of the jadedness of modern people and theirunwillingness to help others is directly attributable to these evil people.