Super-duper Rapier Practice

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2009
      I invite all Ealdormereans to the Barony of Ben Dunfirth on Sunday, December 6th, to our massive rapier practice!

      Where: Westdale Secondary School
      700 Main Street West, Hamilton
      When: 12:30 to 5:00pm

      We're planning the biggest rapier practice this Kingdom has ever seen, but we need YOUR help. This is a call to every rapier combatant in the kingdom to join us for a day of fun at a massive indoor location!

      While we'll be focusing on rapier, heavy combatants and dancers are welcomed as well. :)

      A map of the location can be found here:

      http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/Locust_Kill/tileprintphp.jpg

      We hope to see as many of you there as possible!!!!

      Yours in service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
        Count me in!