Successful Provost Prizes Fought

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2009
      Just a quick not to advise the list Baron Giovanni and THL Gareth Cambell have successfully completed thier Provost Prize fights.

      More tomorrow
      Jocelyn
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2009
        Wassail to all who competed, and great thanks to our Provost, Lady Jocelyn for organizing.  The participation was nearly as much as the actual fighting, although I suspect much less painful the following day.

        R.