This Saturday, The EAOD PROVOST PRIZE - 15 Minute endurance round

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      Greetings all,

      Just a reminder, this Saturday at Kingdom A&S four candidates will be attempting to gain the rank of Provost in the EAoD.

      Please come out, celebrate and help Baron Giovanni of Skrael, THL Whilhelm, THL Albrecht & THL Gareth gain the rank by participating in the 15 Minute endurance round!

      See you all there!

      Jocelyne
    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009
        > Just a reminder, this Saturday at Kingdom A&S four candidates will be attempting to gain the rank of Provost in the EAoD.
        >
        > Please come out, celebrate and help Baron Giovanni of Skrael, THL Whilhelm, THL Albrecht >& THL Gareth gain the rank by participating in the 15 Minute endurance round!
        Unfortunately Lillyana and Cristabell are trying to recover from a flu
        virus, so we are staying home so they can get better. Have to be
        careful of the fever re-occuring this season... And it would be best
        we don't spread it if they haven't fully shaken the virus yet... So I
        will not be playing my prize tomorrow.

        Good luck everyone, have fun.

        ~Huerr Wilhelm
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009