Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Fight practise Sunday after A&S

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
      I'd love to if our schedule permits, but as I'm from out of town, I
      thought I'd let the locals decide when and where before letting people
      know if I can make it.

      Earlier is better for me as we've got afternoon appointments.

      --Giovanni the Younger

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
        I'm in!!!

        Jocelyne

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
          Giovanni the younger Eh? Good call..considering the confusion at the fact your are both Barons!

          Jocelyn