Re: [E_Rapier] Reports & Kingdom A&S

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
      Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence Rusulka, but I might not be the best candidate.

      I'm currently writing up scholarship proposals that may send me away to Coventry/Venice in eleven months. There I would
      be spending three years studying Marozzo, Agrippa, Viggiani, Dall'Aggochie, and Di Grassi, and contemplating why
      culturally and intellectually Venice felt compelled to print all of their manuals over a short span of eight years.

      So, my future is a little up in the air, but in a nice way.

      Yes, thats me bragging. =)

      Don't worry, I'll see if I can find a place with a guest room. =)

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
        Oooh.. I've been trying to get back to Venice..

        :P
        R.