Re: [E_Rapier] Reports & Kingdom A&S

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
      I think that's Archibald's way of volunteering for the job.

      Well done Archibald!  Wassail!

      :P
      Rusalka

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
        Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence Rusulka, but I might not be the best candidate.

        I'm currently writing up scholarship proposals that may send me away to Coventry/Venice in eleven months. There I would
        be spending three years studying Marozzo, Agrippa, Viggiani, Dall'Aggochie, and Di Grassi, and contemplating why
        culturally and intellectually Venice felt compelled to print all of their manuals over a short span of eight years.

        So, my future is a little up in the air, but in a nice way.

        Yes, thats me bragging. =)

        Don't worry, I'll see if I can find a place with a guest room. =)

        Aaron Miedema
        Lentus autem non celer sum.
      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
          Oooh.. I've been trying to get back to Venice..

          :P
          R.