RE: [E_Rapier] Reports & Kingdom A&S

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
      Well isn't that mighty convenient.

      > Skraeling Althing doesn't have a BRM.
      >

      > Albrecht
      >

      > _____

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
        I think that's Archibald's way of volunteering for the job.

        Well done Archibald!  Wassail!

        :P
        Rusalka

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
          Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence Rusulka, but I might not be the best candidate.

          I'm currently writing up scholarship proposals that may send me away to Coventry/Venice in eleven months. There I would
          be spending three years studying Marozzo, Agrippa, Viggiani, Dall'Aggochie, and Di Grassi, and contemplating why
          culturally and intellectually Venice felt compelled to print all of their manuals over a short span of eight years.

          So, my future is a little up in the air, but in a nice way.

          Yes, thats me bragging. =)

          Don't worry, I'll see if I can find a place with a guest room. =)

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
            Oooh.. I've been trying to get back to Venice..

            :P
            R.