re: [E_Rapier] Reports & Kingdom A&S

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
      Who is my BRM down in Skreal?

      > Greetings!
      >
      > I have received reports from the following Rapier Marshal's, Rapier
      > Constables and Rapier Marshals in Training:
      >
      > Luisa Savie
      > Wilhelm von Potruff
      > Cristabell Wensleydale
      > Adelle Bicknell
      > Gerrard Carpentarius
      > Archibald Weatherford
      > Neyhart Cromer
      > Isaac Spinoza
      > Lars Erikson
      > Rachell Grey
      > Brennen Suibhne
      >

      > If you don't report to a Baronial Marshal, your reports are overdue. Please
      > get them to me as soon as possible, and please use the reporting form found
      > in the rules for rapier combat. Those who report to a BRM should have your
      > reports to them by now so they can have the report to me by the 15th.
      >
      > Thank you to all of you who have submitted reports. Your efforts make my job
      > a lot easier. For those that haven't, please take pity on you poor KRM and
      > get them in so I can submit my report to the DSRM.
      >
      > Also, I hope as many of you as possible can make it out to Kingdom A&S to
      > support the Provost Prize fights for the Ealdormere Academy of Defence. We
      > need lots of bodies to beat up on the Prizors for the 15 minutes free fence
      > they are required to do after their 40 bouts (yes, 40 bouts in a row). There
      > is also going to be a great class on the longsword by Don Giovanni of
      > Trimaris. I can attest that playing with longswords is fun, and perfectly
      > legal under the Cut & Thrust rules. Also, it will be an opportunity to see
      > some of the really amazing things people in Ealdormere do and make and
      > perhaps inspire some to try new things.
      >
      > Yours in Service
      >
      > Albrecht
      > KRM, Ealdormere

      Aaron Miedema
      Lentus autem non celer sum.
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
        Skraeling Althing doesn't have a BRM.

        > I have received reports from the following Rapier Marshal's, Rapier
        > Constables and Rapier Marshals in Training:
        >
        > Luisa Savie
        > Wilhelm von Potruff
        > Cristabell Wensleydale
        > Adelle Bicknell
        > Gerrard Carpentarius
        > Archibald Weatherford
        > Neyhart Cromer
        > Isaac Spinoza
        > Lars Erikson
        > Rachell Grey
        > Brennen Suibhne
        >

        > If you don't report to a Baronial Marshal, your reports are overdue.
        Please
        > get them to me as soon as possible, and please use the reporting form
        found
        > in the rules for rapier combat. Those who report to a BRM should have your
        > reports to them by now so they can have the report to me by the 15th.
        >
        > Thank you to all of you who have submitted reports. Your efforts make my
        job
        > a lot easier. For those that haven't, please take pity on you poor KRM and
        > get them in so I can submit my report to the DSRM.
        >
        > Also, I hope as many of you as possible can make it out to Kingdom A&S to
        > support the Provost Prize fights for the Ealdormere Academy of Defence. We
        > need lots of bodies to beat up on the Prizors for the 15 minutes free
        fence
        > they are required to do after their 40 bouts (yes, 40 bouts in a row).
        There
        > is also going to be a great class on the longsword by Don Giovanni of
        > Trimaris. I can attest that playing with longswords is fun, and perfectly
        > legal under the Cut & Thrust rules. Also, it will be an opportunity to see
        > some of the really amazing things people in Ealdormere do and make and
        > perhaps inspire some to try new things.
        >
        > Yours in Service
        >
        > Albrecht
        > KRM, Ealdormere

        Aaron Miedema
        Lentus autem non celer sum.

      • argh@cogeco.ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
          Well isn't that mighty convenient.

          > Skraeling Althing doesn't have a BRM.
          >

          > Albrecht
          >

          > _____

          Aaron Miedema
          Lentus autem non celer sum.
        • Anna B
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
            I think that's Archibald's way of volunteering for the job.

            Well done Archibald!  Wassail!

            :P
            Rusalka

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
              Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence Rusulka, but I might not be the best candidate.

              I'm currently writing up scholarship proposals that may send me away to Coventry/Venice in eleven months. There I would
              be spending three years studying Marozzo, Agrippa, Viggiani, Dall'Aggochie, and Di Grassi, and contemplating why
              culturally and intellectually Venice felt compelled to print all of their manuals over a short span of eight years.

              So, my future is a little up in the air, but in a nice way.

              Yes, thats me bragging. =)

              Don't worry, I'll see if I can find a place with a guest room. =)

              Aaron Miedema
              Lentus autem non celer sum.
            • Anna B
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
                Oooh.. I've been trying to get back to Venice..

                :P
                R.