Fight practise Sunday after A&S

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      Don Giovanni from Trimaris is joining us at A&S on the 14th to help
      with the testing of the EAOD's batch of Praeceptors. His flight does
      not return home until Monday, so we have the opportunity to set up an
      additional practise time with him on the Sunday.

      Who would like to take part in that, and what times would you be available?

      We've looked into getting a room at the U of Guelph but none are
      available at 11 am, which seemed like the most logical time. For a
      small group of people, the next easiest option will be practising in
      our backyard, assuming the weather co-operates. Other possibilities
      are welcome!

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
        NOBODY wants extra time to poke the Don???

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
          I'd love to if our schedule permits, but as I'm from out of town, I
          thought I'd let the locals decide when and where before letting people
          know if I can make it.

          Earlier is better for me as we've got afternoon appointments.

          --Giovanni the Younger

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
            I'm in!!!

            Jocelyne

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
              Giovanni the younger Eh? Good call..considering the confusion at the fact your are both Barons!

              Jocelyn