Re: [E_Rapier] Feast of the Hare

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
      Gerrard has graciously been volunteered. Should he be unable to
      fulfill his duties, Yoshi will be conscripted.

      Because we only have one area of floor space we have to share with the
      armoured combatants and so we will have the floor from about 10am to
      1pm. I'm not 100% sure of these numbers as the autocrat has not
      finalized them, but I believe they are close. assume +/- 30 min.

      --Giovanni

      On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > I think they are also looking for a RMIC as Giovanni has his Baronial duties
      > to attend to.
      >

      > Albrecht
      >

      >  _____

    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
        Are you sure we need out of town marshals acting as RMIT when there are 3 in
        town marshals available at Hare other than Giovanni?

        ~Wilhelm

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
          From Gerrard: If some one closer could do this ... welllll Happy
          Gerrard !!
          His greatest thanks !!

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2009
            Anyone local who is interested in taking over, please contact the
            autocrat, Lady Constance as she is the one in charge.

            constance.payne@...

            --Giovanni

            On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
            >  From Gerrard: If some one closer could do this ... welllll Happy
            > Gerrard !!
            > His greatest thanks !!
            >
            > Ross Weaver wrote:
            >>

            >> Are you sure we need out of town marshals acting as RMIT when there
            >> are 3 in
            >> town marshals available at Hare other than Giovanni?
            >>
            >> ~Wilhelm
            >>
            >> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...
            >> <mailto:jenzinas%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            >>

            >> > Gerrard has graciously been volunteered. Should he be unable to
            >> > fulfill his duties, Yoshi will be conscripted.
            >> >
            >> > Because we only have one area of floor space we have to share with the
            >> > armoured combatants and so we will have the floor from about 10am to
            >> > 1pm. I'm not 100% sure of these numbers as the autocrat has not
            >> > finalized them, but I believe they are close. assume +/- 30 min.
            >> >
            >> > --Giovanni
            >> >

            >> > On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            >> > <evedave1@... <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com>
            >> > duties

            >> <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
            >> > E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>
            >> <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf

          • Gavin Lusk
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2011
              Their Excellencies Skraeling Althing are seeking a new rapier champion,
              which will take up part of the morning, followed by a rapier tournament. If
              the weather continues to cooperate, there is also plenty of room to play
              outside.

              Can you Defend The Bunny? Or can you Slay the Bunny? A bear-pit style
              tournament with a twist, the fencers will not be competing to defeat one
              another, but to either protect, or defend a target.

              If anyone needs/wants to authorize, let me know ahead of time, and we can
              work something out.

              Gavin MacAidan

            • Gavin Lusk
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 24, 2012
                Is anyone planning to do any authorisations at Feast of the Hare? I know of
                one primary and one secondary at the moment, but if anyone else is planning
                to authorise, please let me know.

              • anthropicus
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                  I didn't have a chance to get my card stamped this year, so I'll need a new authorization. I'd like to do heavy rapier and parry device. If there'll be someone there that can do cut and thrust authorizations, I'm hoping to get that done too.

                  Any MIT opportunities would also be appreciated, I've got two more signatures to go.

                  Cheers,
                  Guillaume Dangeau

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                    We have at least one primary and another secondary authorization to do, so
                    MiT opportunities will abound, and a re-auth shouldn't be a problem. Not
                    sure about cut and thrust, will depend on what marshals are there
                    (authorizing in that is my winter project as well).

                    Looking forward to seeing you.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                      Greetings all;

                      For Hare this year, authorizations and inspections will start at 12:30,
                      with the tournament around 1:15 or so. We have several authorizations to do
                      - a primary, a couple of secondaries and a reauthorization, so any marshals
                      and MiTs who want to help out, it would be appreciated. Also, this is your
                      last chance to let me know if you have an authorization you'd like to
                      attempt. Please no surprises along those lines the day of.

                      We have the list until 4:30, at which point there will be a dance class.
                      I'd encourage anyone with energy left at that point to give that a whirl as
                      well.

                    • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                        Thanks, Gavin!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                          GUillaume..don't you also have to take the Marsha''s coarse?

                          Jocelyn

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                            You're quite right, I still need that. (Sat in on one a couple years ago, but didn't start my paperwork until much later.)

                            Guillaume