Feast of the Hare

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2009
      What's the schedule for fencing at Feast of the Hare?

      Eyrny
    • Gavin Lusk
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 31, 2009
        Kathleen Gormanshaw wrote:
        > What's the schedule for fencing at Feast of the Hare?
        >
        > Eyrny

        This Aulde Pharte will be trying to re-authorize :)
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 31, 2009
          I think they are also looking for a RMIC as Giovanni has his Baronial duties
          to attend to.

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
            Gerrard has graciously been volunteered. Should he be unable to
            fulfill his duties, Yoshi will be conscripted.

            Because we only have one area of floor space we have to share with the
            armoured combatants and so we will have the floor from about 10am to
            1pm. I'm not 100% sure of these numbers as the autocrat has not
            finalized them, but I believe they are close. assume +/- 30 min.

            --Giovanni

            On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            <evedave1@...> wrote:
            > I think they are also looking for a RMIC as Giovanni has his Baronial duties
            > to attend to.
            >

            > Albrecht
            >

            >  _____

          • Ross Weaver
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
              Are you sure we need out of town marshals acting as RMIT when there are 3 in
              town marshals available at Hare other than Giovanni?

              ~Wilhelm

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
                From Gerrard: If some one closer could do this ... welllll Happy
                Gerrard !!
                His greatest thanks !!

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Anyone local who is interested in taking over, please contact the
                  autocrat, Lady Constance as she is the one in charge.

                  constance.payne@...

                  --Giovanni

                  On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
                  >  From Gerrard: If some one closer could do this ... welllll Happy
                  > Gerrard !!
                  > His greatest thanks !!
                  >
                  > Ross Weaver wrote:
                  >>

                  >> Are you sure we need out of town marshals acting as RMIT when there
                  >> are 3 in
                  >> town marshals available at Hare other than Giovanni?
                  >>
                  >> ~Wilhelm
                  >>
                  >> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...
                  >> <mailto:jenzinas%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                  >>

                  >> > Gerrard has graciously been volunteered. Should he be unable to
                  >> > fulfill his duties, Yoshi will be conscripted.
                  >> >
                  >> > Because we only have one area of floor space we have to share with the
                  >> > armoured combatants and so we will have the floor from about 10am to
                  >> > 1pm. I'm not 100% sure of these numbers as the autocrat has not
                  >> > finalized them, but I believe they are close. assume +/- 30 min.
                  >> >
                  >> > --Giovanni
                  >> >

                  >> > On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
                  >> > <evedave1@... <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com>
                  >> > duties

                  >> <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
                  >> > E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>
                  >> <E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf

                • Gavin Lusk
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2011
                    Their Excellencies Skraeling Althing are seeking a new rapier champion,
                    which will take up part of the morning, followed by a rapier tournament. If
                    the weather continues to cooperate, there is also plenty of room to play
                    outside.

                    Can you Defend The Bunny? Or can you Slay the Bunny? A bear-pit style
                    tournament with a twist, the fencers will not be competing to defeat one
                    another, but to either protect, or defend a target.

                    If anyone needs/wants to authorize, let me know ahead of time, and we can
                    work something out.

                    Gavin MacAidan

                  • Gavin Lusk
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 24, 2012
                      Is anyone planning to do any authorisations at Feast of the Hare? I know of
                      one primary and one secondary at the moment, but if anyone else is planning
                      to authorise, please let me know.

                    • anthropicus
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                        I didn't have a chance to get my card stamped this year, so I'll need a new authorization. I'd like to do heavy rapier and parry device. If there'll be someone there that can do cut and thrust authorizations, I'm hoping to get that done too.

                        Any MIT opportunities would also be appreciated, I've got two more signatures to go.

                        Cheers,
                        Guillaume Dangeau

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                          We have at least one primary and another secondary authorization to do, so
                          MiT opportunities will abound, and a re-auth shouldn't be a problem. Not
                          sure about cut and thrust, will depend on what marshals are there
                          (authorizing in that is my winter project as well).

                          Looking forward to seeing you.

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                            Greetings all;

                            For Hare this year, authorizations and inspections will start at 12:30,
                            with the tournament around 1:15 or so. We have several authorizations to do
                            - a primary, a couple of secondaries and a reauthorization, so any marshals
                            and MiTs who want to help out, it would be appreciated. Also, this is your
                            last chance to let me know if you have an authorization you'd like to
                            attempt. Please no surprises along those lines the day of.

                            We have the list until 4:30, at which point there will be a dance class.
                            I'd encourage anyone with energy left at that point to give that a whirl as
                            well.

                          • Anthropicus Panthera Morphous
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
                              Thanks, Gavin!

                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                                GUillaume..don't you also have to take the Marsha''s coarse?

                                Jocelyn

                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                                  You're quite right, I still need that. (Sat in on one a couple years ago, but didn't start my paperwork until much later.)

                                  Guillaume