Crown Tourney and Report Time

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009

      The 1st of November is rapidly approaching so all Group Rapier Marshals,
      Rapier Marshals of the Field, and Rapier Marshals in Training need to have a
      report in to me by that date. GRM's also need to report to their BRM's.
      Baronial Rapier Marshals have to have their reports to me by the 15th of
      November. If you could use the appropriate form, it would be greatly
      appreciated. It can be found here:

      The document is called "reports revised.rtf".

      It can also be found in the latest version (Version 5) of the rules.

      GRM's and BRM's should have an Excel file that lists all of their fencers in
      their group. I need the revised copies of this file. If you do not have this
      file, please let me know and I will send you the last one I received. This
      is you Domesday Report so GRM's and BRM's should copy their report to their
      respective seneschals.

      Crown Tourney is on the 31st and this is the event that, according to the
      rules, I'm supposed to teach the Marshal's Course at. Believe it or not, I
      will actually do that this year. I have one important piece of business to
      take care of in the morning but after that I should be available to do the
      course. If anyone is interested in the course, either as a RMIT or a Marshal
      who feels they need a refresher, please let me know. Please bring a copy of
      the rules with you and any questions you might have about them.

      I don't know if any actual fencing is happening at Crown. Is anyone running
      anything?

      Yours in Service