Re: FUN at Huntsman's Harvest

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      My first time at that event..And it was a relaxed fun day...

      Thanks to Lord Yoshi for MIC'ing the day...er I mean the establishment of the Acupuncture Clinic..yeah.

      Thanks to Lord Beauduin and Lord Alexander Gladstone for the entertaining duel of wit. But thanks must also go to Lady Master Countess Kayla and his Excellency Baron Nickoli for thier entertaing terms then set for the duel.