Re: [E_Rapier] Alan & Jessica Thursday Practice

  • Gwyndaf Garbutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello Jocelyn,

      Again I am afraid I have to beg off this week. They have shortened the
      semester and so deadlines are getting closer together, but we still have to
      do the same work. Hooray. I would really like to know who thought that was
      a good idea.

      Thank you for the very kind offer of a ride and I hope that I will be able
      to take you up on it soon, but not this week.

      Thanks

      Alan