Rapier on Thanksgiving Day!

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Greetings fellow turkey consumers (and substitutes),

      Our indoor site this Monday is closed for thanksgiving... However, I tossed around the idea of an afternoon outdoor practice and it was well received. Therefore, for those of you that could be interested and may not have any family comitments, I will be running a rapier practice on Thanksgiving day at 2pm at our outdoor site (weather permitting of course, check the Ben Dunfirth website for directions or email me.) The practice will run until people stop fencing.... so I guess we could actually fence until we drop...

      I'm not promoting dueling... really, I'm not, honest... Hehe...

      Yoshi

      P.S.: Huntsman's Harvest is the 17th of October. Be there! :)