Re: [E_Rapier] GERMAN LONG SWORD CLASS FOR ARMORED & CUT +THRUST COMBATANTS @ A&S

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2009
      On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      > GERMAN LONG SWORD CLASS FOR ARMORED & CUT +THRUST COMBATANTS @ A&S
      >
      > WHAT:
      >
      >  A German Long Sword Class for both armoured & Cut +Thrust combatants.  Techniques translate to great sword and cut + thrust.  Class is 90 mins long.  Participants must bring their own weapons and armour. Registration is limited to 16 combatants of either  Armoured and Cut + Thrust, opening on Oct 13th, first come, first serve.

      What are the equipment requirements?

      Giovanni
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2009
        Your Excellency,

        Armor requirements are per the fields from which you decide to play. I am going to try to keep the registration tight so tht we do not get a C&T partenered with an armored combatant.

        If you are authorized C&T, that is the armour standard you must come prepared to ...same to Armored combat.

        I hope that is clear....Anyone else with questions?

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 13, 2009
          To all,

          Apologies, I was to issue this information prior to Thanksgiving..I unfortunately gave into Turkey sickeness..THis informaton wil be out shorlty