Rapier at Skeldergate

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009

      After the spectacular fencer turn-out last week (four and all in armour and fighting!) I would dearly love to continue the momentum..

      The conundrum is that I will be having meeting virtually every Thursday for the coming month.  Thankfully, this is a minor connundrum, since there are sufficient marshals and space available should fencers be interested in attending.

      So, are there any fencers who are/were planning on coming to fight at Skeldergate in the month of October, because if so, I will need to make advanced arrangemetns to ensure that a marshal is present for them to play with.

      In service,
      Rusalka, Skeldergate Rapier Marshal

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
        Rusulka,

        Jessiac & I will be up to practice this evening for practice..Alan has school again

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009
          Jocelyn,

          Thanks for the heads up.  I will be at a meeting until who knows when, but will be coming by after.  My willingness to play will stem directly from how late my meeting runs, and how well it goes.

          Gareth will be getting a lift to practice from his office, so you will have at least one other fencer to play with.

          I will bring donuts :)
          R.

          See you tonight.