The EAOD, Volunteers Sought to assist the Provost Prize @ A&S

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      The Ealdormere Academy of Defence, Volunteers Sought to assist the Provost Prize @ Kingdome A&S

      Onto the populace do I, Jocelyn Cranewall, Preceptor of the EAOD send warm greetings.
      The Academia is in need of those willing to volunteer their time to assist in the following tasks (you don't have to be a rapier combatant to help):

      ACCOUNTANTS:
      I am in need of four (4) volunteers to assist in the administration of the Provost Prize at Kingdom A&S. Each of these volunteers will be assigned to one of the four candidates to account for their number of fights and wins during the stage of equal rank combat.

      SCARF MAKERS
      The academe identifies is members by colouful scarves, colours identifying rank. Scarves need to be prepared for the four candidates competeing.

      If you are interested in helping with either of these tasks in relation to the Prize fight, please contact me, Jocelyn Cranewall, Preceptor of the EAOD at tamlin01@..., or see me as Huntsman's harvest or Crown Tournament.

      NOTE:
      Many pardon's, I am posting this to every list I am currently on as I am not on the Ealdormere list. If this could be passed to it by the kind gentles who read such lists I would be grateful
      Jocelyn Cranewall
      Preceptor of the EAOD