KWAR!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      From Gerrard: Hmmm While Sarnia is a border town.
      It does not have an International Airport.
      The closest being Detroit.
      Which would mean shuttling or finding some other mode of transport to Sarnia.
      An unwanted additonal expense.
      Then still having to deal with Customs !

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        Gerrard, did you intend to post your internal thought process to the list?

        Eyrny

        On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:07 PM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
        > From Gerrard: Hmmm While Sarnia is a border town.
        > It does not have an International Airport.
        > The closest being Detroit.
        > Which would mean shuttling or finding some other mode of transport to Sarnia.
        > An unwanted additonal expense.
        > Then still having to deal with Customs !

      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
          Don't be harsh Eyrny.  Gerrard's 'internal monologues' are some of the more amusing tidbits to come across this list in a long time.

          Rusalka

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
            It was a sideline comment. I was given a task to see about the viability of Sarnia ( Ealdormere ) at some point doing KWAR. When that Kwar comment was made it jogged me old brain.