Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Greetings!

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
      KWAR?

      Robert

      --- On Thu, 10/1/09, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

      From: Yvonne <tamlin_01@...>
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: Greetings!
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 1:53 PM

      LOL..Robert you are always helpful..
      Yes, I'm working with a new university student on Swagger..LOL

      As for Sebastian and "THe Lunge"...He ( I'm sure I'll regret this later) may be beyond Giganti...But I'll do what I can..

      Robert..Archibald. .I miss you both..with every shot..

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
        2012...let the west coast have it , its been on the east for a while...That, and the Ealdomere Kingdome Exchequer and Senachal are comfortable with that time table...also give time to do a lesson's learned with the "Known World Dance" folks...

        Current searching for viable sites. If anyone has suggestions I'm all ears!

      • bradstone82x
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
          I think I've got a rather pretty lunge, thanyouverymuch. :p

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2009
            No-silly goose. Are you going to this one?

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 2, 2009
              Doh!..gotta turn off the automated response

              Sadly I will not be going to this year's KWAR. It was not in the budget.

              If you are, Swagger as much as possible! Have a blast! An know I'm insanly jealous and wish I could be there.

              Cheers,